See what a difference a night can make!
37.2 gallons is 596 cups, enough for 1 person to drink almost 2 cups per day for a year.
That's enough to run an Energy Star-rated laptop for 10 hours.
Save Natural Gas
Enough energy to heat a 400 square foot room at 70°F for 4 hours - when it's 10°F outside.
Fewer chemicals equals less toxicity in the environment. And that's good for everyone.
*All amounts estimated based on average guestroom size and materials usage.
Make A Green Choice
Conserving water, energy and other resources is rewarding for you and great for the environment. Enjoy a $5 voucher at participating food and beverage outlets or 500 Starpoints® awarded at check-out for each night you decline housekeeping (maximum of three consecutive nights; except day of departure).
It feels good to conserve. Make A Green Choice.
To participate in the Make a Green Choice program, please tell us at check-in or look for the doorhanger in your guestroom.
Contribute to a Greener Planet with our Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal is proud to announce it is the only hotel in Quebec (and one of two in Canada) to offer an on-property electric vehicle charging station. Both guests and local residents may access our eco-friendly vehicle charging station 24 hours a day. In addition to refueling, visitors also receive access to other innovative features such as electric route mapping, driver assistance and greenhouse gas and energy savings measurements.
What else are we doing to be one of Montreal's greenest hotels?
A green meeting is on the agenda for your Montreal meetings. Winner of the coveted Four Green Key award from the Hotel Association of Canada, we are doing our part to protect the environment including:
- Establishing a "Green Committee" to oversee the development and implementation of green practices throughout the hotel
- Encouraging recycling in all parts of the hotel
- Featuring low-flow faucets, reducing water consumption to .5 gallons per minute instead of the normal 1 gallon/minute
- Using locally grown vegetables, fair trade coffee, organic eggs and breads for your next meeting
- Composting biodegradable kitchen waste
- Donating old furniture, sheets and hotel supplies to charity
Interested in learning more or looking to plan a green meeting with us?